Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday Night

I am getting ready to shut down and do a little nothing for awhile before I hit the hay and snooze the night away....smile. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. It was a quiet one for me and I do not mind quiet days...smile. wonder if that has to do with age???? ha...ha. don't answer that. It was a good day, didn't go out, didn't do a lot, but what I did do was necessary to make things work easily for the holiday. The girls and I decided not to exchange gifts this year again as we can think of other things that need doing and Pat found her pocket book empty as her car had a problem and she had to take it to the garage; there went her money... If I had money in the bank I would help her buy a new car. Once the cars get aged they start to be costly and there goes all your savings. Well, a car is a necessary evil as we all agree. I hope you and Jo wake up to a happy Christmas morning, open your gifts, have a wonderful breakfast and relax and enjoy each other for the day. One of these years, not to far down the road, you will have to plan a trip to visit me as I doubt I will do much in the line of travel. I think it has to do with age...ha.ha. yeah...old..yuck...but it has to happen and I am doing really good so I cannot complain...but I like to..ha.,ha. I hope your Christmas morning is fun, filled with love and smiles. Give Jo a hug from me and ask her to give you one from me too. Enjoy...love each other and be happy. I love you both I hope I get to see you some time before this new year is over with. If I had a lot of extra money I would plan a trip your way but it proves to be a little more than I have so I'll be content to see you and Jo when you come this way.... Meanwhile be good to each other. Keep the love light glowing. Be the bright light in my world as I watch the two of you enjoy life one day as it comes. I'm off to make a cup of hot tea. I am not going to have something good with it as it is late and you know what would happen to my waist line. Well,it has already happened but adding a little pinch more here or there is not a good idea. I love you both. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you more every day. Good night...Sweet Dreams....Love you more every day. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment