Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday Afternoon

Hello. It is the same, no change, no rain, just a threat that hangs..smile. There is a new banana yellow car out in the parking lot this afternoon; strange color for a car, different, not one I'd choose. Enjoyed my trip out to the stores, lots of stuff out there to see but I am not interested in buying it and bringing it home. No little ones and the 'big' ones have everything they need or can get it...that is good for my pocket book..ha.ha., ha... Enjoyed my shopping trip out although I didn't find anything I couldn't do without. The girls have everything they need or want. I would have to have a hefty bank account to afford trips for them. I would love to be able to afford a nice trip, could even send them to visit you..then they would have to take me along..ha.ha. All is good, wants to rain but doesn't,yet I think it might before the day is over It gets darker but so far no rain. i'd love to see a good heavy down pour. I am having a coffee break with a cookie....to early for my dinner and i am hungry. I really would love a big fat cheeseburger...smile. but don't have the makings and am not planning any more outings today. Some of the night workers are coming in and parking in front of my window. A few of the day workers are leaving so there is a couple of empty spots waiting to be filled. Your turn....get busy a send a few words....a nice one or two wouldn't hurt...smile. Give JO a hug and get one back. I am having a coffee break and it taste pretty good. Try it you may find you like it...ha.ha. love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back from me. love you...more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment