Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Evening

Hello. I have a cold and it doesn't want to leave me. I don't know what I did to deserve all this attention but I am more than willing to give it up ...I don't want to be sick. I don't want a head cold. I don't want ..I don't want...but I do want a wind fall so I can travel. I do want some visits with my family members. I do want a lot of things but right now all I get is a runny nose... I don't want it. You cannot have it...No one wants it...so it stays...WEll..I don't like it. Now you have heard my gripe for today. I am going to turn in early , read awhile, been sipping hot tea . Just wanted to touch base and say hello and wish you and Jo a good day all day tomorrow celebrating Christmas and enjoying the day. I love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back. Have a special day you will long remember. Off I go...Love you two more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment