Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 8, 2019

Back Again

Enjoyed the first visit so thought I'd come back...ha.ha. nothing new. it is quiet...tv on...feet up....I was just thinking about you and Jo wondering what kind of a day you had. I wondered what plans you have made for the holidays. Will you go off to visit Jo's family? Or stay put. I know it is hard to get this way...wish it were not so.... Nothing new. I am moody today, goes with the weather I think. It has been one of those days when you can expect rain but it doesn't come. Just an idle threat. All is well. I just wanted to touch base and send a hug or two. Hope your day was a good one. Love you both. Catch up when you have some time. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment