Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday Morning

There are Two silver, one white, one black and one blue car in front of my window this morning....I cannot see in the windows across the way, as it is pitch black there. The sky is pale, the trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top and several have lights on in the hospital wing and a couple are snoozing in. I am up, not quite awake but working on it. Coffee hot and tasty helps... I am wondering what this Wednesday morning is going to hold for me. I cannot think of any plans made and I am really not awake all the way but I am working on it...coffee ....aah!!! black and hot....aah!!! Now where is that big fat jelly doughnut...um...must have been eaten some time ago...of course, nothing sweet ever stays in the cupboards of this apartment...well long enough to lay on the shelf for a minute or two and then...watch out!!! I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do that you have been wanting to do. Mid week is a good shopping time and you can whittle your way down your Christmas list. I have some shopping to do as I find I must have thrown out the old wrapping paper, a surprise, as I usually save it from year to year. Maybe I'll find something new and different and the fun is in the looking. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I hope you find that one gift that has been illusive for that one person who is impossible to buy for...we all have at least one on our list. A card with an open date for a luncheon out is always a good idea and well received. My coffee cup is empty. The news is on. I have time to sit and sip so off I go. I hope you find fun things to do today and finish up that list you have been working on. Don't forget you need wrapping. Have yourself a lunch out; order something decadent....you can work on your waist line all next year. I am off to wake up, have a refill of hot coffee, feet up for awhile longer and wonder why I suffer through the news...I am still waiting for 'good" news...I think D.C. thrives on bad news. Trump, Trump, the boy is marching...ha.ha. I am off for my refill of hot coffee, feet up, and wake up. Go...have yourself a good day all day, one you want to remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment