Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 5, 2019

After dinner time...smile.

Hello. Just left the kitchen, all cleaned up and ready for tomorrow. I had my dinner and am having my coffee. Hope you and Jo have had yours and are content with your meal and your day. It was a quiet one around here. I did a bit of puzzling upstairs but we are a long way from being finished. All is good The girls are fine, busy, doing all kinds of busy things..Chris has a lot to do at the gallery and seems to be the 'head' one...if there is such a person as I think there are three or four who believe they are head honcho. smile. It was a lovely day, a quiet day, and all is good. I didn't get out and about but will tomorrow as I have a little shopping to do. We all agreed not to exchange gifts this year and it makes it hard as that is the first thing i want to do..shop...ha.ha. I put my little tree up but decided not to decorate it. I think it looks great just the way it is. No one has been bothered so far although I think Pat asked when I was going to get the decorations out. I like it just as is...ha.ha. a lot less work and more of the spirit..ha.ha. I hope you and Jo had a good day doing what you wanted to do. I wish we were all closer to celebrate the holidays together but that is a long way off I guess. Jock has been very busy out hunting and seems to be doing great this year. I doubt he will try to make it up. I miss shopping but as the girls said we all have every thing we need; well....that's their story....ha.ha.... Give Jo a hug, get one back. Enjoy your holidays...Give Jo a hug from me. Have her give you one from me...I love you, more every day. My coffee is hot, the tv is on, my chair is empty..but not for long...smile. Have a good rest of today and know i love you more every day. Give JO a hug and have her give you one back from me. Catch up when you have time. Love you..more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment