Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A rainy morning

Good morning. How are you this morning? I am looking t a almost white sky this morning...wants to blow as the tree tops are moving. The worker cars are under my window. The bird is on the roof top...all is good and quiet...little birds flitting in and out of the little bushes across the way as the bird feeder is half empty. The little birds are busy this morning. I am not awake, just look like it...smile. All is quiet, silent really. TV on, rain drops starting or at least it looks like it. I am singing "I love a rainy day"....ha...ha. How are you this morning? Good, I hope. I love you. Off to refill my coffee cup....need a sip of hot coffee...and wake up some more. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment