Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 6, 2019

I'm back!!!

You know what they say about pennies...good or bad...ha.,ha. just got back from a shopping trip with Pat and walked the aisles. I saw many things I would love to gift but the prices deter and I didn't buy anything. It is cloudy today, not cold, a bit on the warmer side, but no sunshine. The worker cars are all in front of my window and one is a new grey one that is really a pretty one. Shoes off.....going to fix me a cup of tea soon. Didn't eat out but thought about it...smile. I hope you and JO are having a fun day doing what you want to do. Catch up and say hello when you can. Shoes off, chair awaits, tv on...and I have time to wait until it is dinner time...and there is nothing good in this house...ha.ha. Hope you and Jo are having a fun day. Love you. Catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment