Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 20, 2019

Now it is afternoon

AND I still have the head cold, s naughty nose and we have a rainy day, grey sky, bird on the roof top and the Christmas outside lights are on so it is a dark day. The worker cars are parked under my window today and there are five I can see from my window without stretching...smile. One black truck; one red truck; two silver cars and one white one ...the rest are to far down the road..smile. All is well, I have a head cold so am contagious, don't want the girls to catch it so told them to stay home. I don't want to pass it on ... We have rain today and right now it is coming down gently. The little bird is on the roof top and isn't going out of the rain. There is a spot it could go to and stay dry but I guess it doesn't like being under the eaves. I just wanted to say that I hope you and Jo have a good Christmas and New Year. I hope you celebrate in style and are good to each other. I would love to share time with the two of you...maybe another holiday down the road.... I am off to put my feet up, turn the television on and do nothing but sulk...ha.ha. I am getting good at it...ha...ha...ha. I don't like having a cold. I don't like being in. I don't like a lot of things but maybe the germs will find another place to hide and I will get out and about doing what I want to do....smile. I love you. Give JO a hug and get one back. Enjoy the holidays and catch up when you have time. Love you more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment