Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Morning

It is pitch black out my window, silence, nothing moving and not a sign of color in our skies ..yes..it is coming but I am awake and it is early. Quiet, silence really and that is alright at this time of the morning. Noise would be deafening..smile. It is Thursday, a good day I hope, or at least I will try to make it so. No plans....No wishes....a good start of a new day and let a little life begins...after the eyes open, the coffee cup is empty and I wake up...smile. Ready for our prayer of Serenity:"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." We are all set, eyes open, brain awakening and a new day to fill. The workers are coming in slowly. The shades are down in the hospital wing, guess the folks are sleeping in a little this morning. I am always amazed at how quiet the car motors are as the folks come in to work for the day. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be loving. Off for a refill, feet up, cowboys on...ah, a new day begins. Be all you can be today as you go about doing your good deeds and sharing you with those you love and like. Make it a day you will remember with love. Off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on....a new day.,, put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment