Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Evening

I thought I had written up something to say hello and wish you and Jo a happy holiday. I hope you do something you want to do and enjoy your day. All is quiet around here. I have no special plans, have to wait and see what comes up...if anything. All is good. No problems. Just have not talked over any plans as yet. I thought I'd take the girls out for a late breakfast or mid day luncheon treat so we will see what tomorrow brings. I hope you and Jo celebrate and have a good day all day. I love you. I hope you both have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am off to watch more of Mash. It has been on for some time and funny. Sleep sweet..have some fun tomorrow doing what you want to do. Food and Fun...enjoy. love you. catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment