Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good morning, pitch black out my window, although there is a night light on the building across the way; cars are coming in and out and my coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going.....I will be back.... ah!! hot coffee!!! I have no new news and you really don't want to rehash old news. It is now Saturday morning and a new day begins. I have no plans but intend to make some before the morning is over. I have to open the eyes and shake up the brain so I can start my day. The first start is coffee, hot and delicious and that is what I am going to do right now...lift up my cup and sip....aah..... Fins places to go and things to do today. Enjoy your day and be sure you add some good company. A little shopping to whittle down the Christmas list; lunch out just because you can. Be good....Be kind....Be YOU!! Off to wake up, feet up, tv on, no rush, no fuss....and it is time for: Prayer of Serenity God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment