Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. It is early and the little bird is on the roof top across the street. The trees are still, a bit on the dark side and only one shade is up over in the hospital wing. The worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning and three are silver in color, one blue and one white, the rest I can't see without standing up and I am to lazy for that..smile. It is Sunday morning, quiet. I have one eye open, not quite 'all' awake...the mind is still snoozing and the eyes are at half mast..ha.ha. some shape i am in for the shape that I am in...smile. Sunday, wet macadam so it must have rained a bit. It is still right now, nothing going on even the little bird is sitting quietly. I am going out with my girls for breakfast so I am waiting patiently for the clock to move...not fast enough to suit me...smile. I am one of those who wake up hungry, head for the kitchen and have coffee on and something in my'fist' first thing....and you wondered how I got such a lovely girlish figure. It is quiet, five of the worker cars fit under my window and they are all on the white, light grey, or silver looking. There is one blue, the rest I cannot see. It is silent at the moment. The trees are still. There are a couple of rooms over in the hospital wing that are showing lights are on but they have not opened the blinds as yet. A new day, and hopefully a good one. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on and watch the news. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all you want to do. Let the 'have to' do go until another day....smile. Be a love bug today and pass out a hug or two. Most folks can use one even if they do not say so. Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment