Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Good Night....Sweet Dreams....ZZZZZZZ

Wednesday Night.....early, after seven p.m. but I have had it for today. I am going to go and read awhile....tv off....aah.....ha.ha. It has been a good day all day, no complaints; no one listens anyway...ha.ha. All is good. No big problems and the little ones disappear when you ignore them..ha.ha. I love you; give Jo a hug and get one back. Skype me tomorrow and catch me up on what you two are up to. I hope your Christmas has and is going the best it can. I think we ladies are going out for breakfast; we decided no gifts as we have other things we want to do with our funds. It is good when all are in agreement. I will be back tomorrow and catch you up on what we did or did not accomplish....wish you were here with us. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am heading for a read, got a good book going...tv off, tired of same old same old words...Trump....Pelosi....impeachment....the Donald and FBI and purpose of investigation....reports...findings....those are the words I am hearing..smile. I am going to shut it off; go to bed with my book....and turn in earlier than usual....Give Jo a hug, get one back. Love you more every day. Good night, sweet dreams...catch up tomorrow. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment