Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Morning

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window; no lights on in the hospital wing but there are night lights still on the roof top over there. It is silent. Black out there. A car or two coming in slowly and quietly as the owner heads for a new work day. A quiet time. A wake up time. And...I am working on it. My coffee is gone already so I am going for a refill...be right back. AAH!! Hot and black and so tasty; a good wake up beverage and all that is needed is a big fat jelly doughnut but there is none around; believe me when I say sweets do not last around here; lucky some food does....so it is time for a new shopping list and a trip to the grocery store. A new Monday, the start of a new week...um...wonder what is in store for us.....some good things I hope along with catching up on a few chores that were put off. I am up, I am not fully awake, I am thinking of going for some more coffee; yes, that first cup emptied like it had a hole in the bottom of the cup but it is the wake up cup and I know how to tip it. So off I go for a refill, blog a bit and then watch some news. No rush, no fuss, just a little time to wake up and start a new day, the beginning of a new week....so....I wish you a good week, a good today and I hope that you find your way to some fun and happiness in your days. Be good....Be Kind.....Be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment